OFF-CAMPUS DATABASE ACCESS
Off-Campus Database Access
A valid OLLU e-mail account is required for off-campus access
*OLLU alumni do not have off-campus access*
OLLU faculty, staff, and currently registered students can access Sueltenfuss library’s databases from off-campus. In order to have access, valid users have to Login to EZ-Proxy.
Logging in through this link will allow you to access any library databases, ebooks, and other online resources from off-campus.
Logging in to Databases
1. Go to the Library Homepage
2. Open the "Library Collections" tab in the top menu
3. Click on Find Articles
4. Browse the entire databases collection, or filter by letter or subject
5. Select a database
6. The EZ-Proxy login screen will appear:
7. Enter your OLLU email username and password, and then click submit
8. You should now have access to Sueltenfuss Library’s databases
See our Troubleshooting Guide for tips on solving database access issues.
Invalid OLLU Username or Password
Trouble Accessing Database