There are computers available for student use in several locations in the library:
- The 24 Hour Lab on the library's 1st floor (L110)
- The IS Lab on the library's 2nd floor (L213)
- Several individual computers are available in the area in front of the IS Lab
There are printers/scanners available in each of these areas as well. Students, faculty, and staff may use any available computer by logging on with their OLLU credentials. You can find the locations of each of these areas on the Directions page.
The OLLU wifi network can be accessed using your OLLU credentials. See the instructions provided by University IT for more information.
Guests may self-register for access to the OLLU Guest Wifi network.
- Connect to the OLLUguest wifi network
- When your browser window opens, click the link to "Register for guest access"
- Fill out the registration form and click "Register"
- You will receive a text message with credentials giving you access for 24 hours
- Use the credentials to login to the page on your browser window
Alumni and Non-affiliated Users
There are 2 computers available for Alumni/non-affiliated users on the 2nd floor. To use these computers you must sign in at the circulation desk and have a staff member log you in. These computers do not have any printing capabilities.
University Computer Policies
All students, faculty, and staff are expected to adhere to the following university policies for computer use: