Printing & Scanning
There are printers and scanners available for student use in several locations in the library:
- In the 24 Hour Lab (L110)
- Outside of ACE (across from the elevator)
- By the computers outside of the IS Lab
A scanner is also available along the wall outside the IS Lab on the right. For help with printing or scanning, please ask a library assistant at the circulation desk for assistance.
How to Print
To print a document in the library:
- Select "OLLU Printing on papercut" when printing your document
- At the printer, scan your OLLU ID card to login, or type in your ID number
- Select "Print Release"
- Select your document and touch "Print"
- Be sure to log out after printing your documents
You can add more money to your printing credit account by logging into Papercut here: https://papercutv1.ollusa.edu:9192/user
For More Information
More information about printing at OLLU is available from University IT.